Mason Superintendent Evaluation 2015-2016
Please follow the link under PDF Files to access the Mason Superintendent Evaluation 2015 -2016 form.
School Board Meetings
June 09, 2016 Finance - Buildings and Grounds Meetings 8:15 a.m.
June 20, 2016 Regular Meeting 7:00 p.m.
Transportation Vehicle Maintenance and Mechanic Services Proposals - Cover Letter- Copies of the RFP can be picked up at the Superintendent's Office or call 734-848-9301-(Prospective bidders must attend a pre-proposal conference on May 19, 2016 at 10:00am.) Due by May 27, 2016 at 3:00 p.m.
"Soaring for Excellence"
"The mission of the Mason Consolidated School District
is a high quality educational system that requires:
- High levels of performance and accountability for all;
- Management by fact;
- Learning-centered education;
- A systems approach to continuous improvement;
- Public responsibility and citizenship."
"We believe in:
- Active staff members;
- Active parents;
- Best practices;
- Basic needs must be met before learning can occur;
- Nurturing environment;
- Directed Curriculum; and
- All have worth and dignity regardless of race, gender, or economic status."
1) Go to www.EDUStaff.org
2) In the top left hand corner, click “Start Application”
3) Complete the online application
4) Call EDUStaff at 877.974.6338 with any questions