The Board of Education would like to announce with pleasure that we have hired Andrew Shaw as our next Superintendent beginning July 1st. We’d like to thank all who took part in the Superintendent search process. We believe Andrew will be a great addition to our district. Have a great day!
Pat Larrow and The Mason Board of Education.
School Board Meetings
6-29-2015 Regular Meeting IVN Room at 7:00 pm
7-16-2015 Buildings & Grounds followed by Finanance Committee startining at 8:15 am.
7-20-2015 Regular Meeting 7:00 pm.
"Soaring for Excellence"
"The mission of the Mason Consolidated School District
is a high quality educational system that requires:
- High levels of performance and accountability for all;
- Management by fact;
- Learning-centered education;
- A systems approach to continuous improvement;
- Public responsibility and citizenship."
"We believe in:
- Active staff members;
- Active parents;
- Best practices;
- Basic needs must be met before learning can occur;
- Nurturing environment;
- Directed Curriculum; and
- All have worth and dignity regardless of race, gender, or economic status."