"Soaring for Excellence"
"The mission of the Mason Consolidated School District
is a high quality educational system that requires:
- High levels of performance and accountability for all;
- Management by fact;
- Learning-centered education;
- A systems approach to continuous improvement;
- Public responsibility and citizenship."
"We believe in:
- Active staff members;
- Active parents;
- Best practices;
- Basic needs must be met before learning can occur;
- Nurturing environment;
- Directed Curriculum; and
- All have worth and dignity regardless of race, gender, or economic status."
1) Go to www.EDUStaff.org
2) In the top left hand corner, click “Start Application”
3) Complete the online application
4) Call EDUStaff at 877.974.6338 with any questions