School Board Meeting
January 20, 2015 - Organizational Meeting 7:00 p.m. Regular meeting immediately following
"Soaring for Excellence"
"The mission of the Mason Consolidated School District
is a high quality educational system that requires:
- High levels of performance and accountability for all;
- Management by fact;
- Learning-centered education;
- A systems approach to continuous improvement;
- Public responsibility and citizenship."
"We believe in:
- Active staff members;
- Active parents;
- Best practices;
- Basic needs must be met before learning can occur;
- Nurturing environment;
- Directed Curriculum; and
- All have worth and dignity regardless of race, gender, or economic status."
Ok2say Safety Tip Line
Ok2say is a program to help students confidentially report anything that threatens their safety and\or the safety of others.