Mason Superintendent Evaluation 2015-2016
Please follow the link under PDF Files to access the Mason Superintendent Evaluation 2015 -2016 form.
School Board Meetings
May 16, 2016 Regular Meeting 7:00 p.m.
Interior lighting updates bid - Request for proposal - Due by April 29, 2016 at 11:30am
Weight Room Roof Replacement bid - Request for proposal - Due by May 10, 2016 at 11:30am
Site Lighting Updating bid - Request for proposal - Due by May 10, 2016 at 11:30am
Transportation Proposals - Request for proposal - - (Prospective bidders must attend a pre-proposal conference on April 20, 1216 at 10:00am.) Due by May 20, 2016 at 3:00 p.m.
Technology Fact Sheet
"Soaring for Excellence"
"The mission of the Mason Consolidated School District
is a high quality educational system that requires:
- High levels of performance and accountability for all;
- Management by fact;
- Learning-centered education;
- A systems approach to continuous improvement;
- Public responsibility and citizenship."
"We believe in:
- Active staff members;
- Active parents;
- Best practices;
- Basic needs must be met before learning can occur;
- Nurturing environment;
- Directed Curriculum; and
- All have worth and dignity regardless of race, gender, or economic status."
1) Go to www.EDUStaff.org
2) In the top left hand corner, click “Start Application”
3) Complete the online application
4) Call EDUStaff at 877.974.6338 with any questions